Dr. Jim Burns, author and founder of Homeword, joins us on this episode to talk about one of biggest issues parents struggle with. He gives some practical advice on how to handle sibling rivalry and gives insight on how to see it in a positive light—as an opportunity to raise adults who know how to handle conflict.
- Night Phone Use A Danger for Adolescent Mental Health June 12, 2017
- How To Read A Kids’ Mind at Any Phase June 6, 2017
- Should You Let Your Kids See You Fight? April 12, 2017
- When Your Kid Pushes You Away April 10, 2017
- Three Words Every Young Person Wants To Hear – Tell Me More April 5, 2017