Dr. Jim Burns, author and founder of Homeword, joins us on this episode to talk about one of biggest issues parents struggle with. He gives some practical advice on how to handle sibling rivalry and gives insight on how to see it in a positive light—as an opportunity to raise adults who know how to handle conflict.
- Should You Make Your Kids Go To Church? November 9, 2017
- Device Free Meals October 31, 2017
- Why More Us Teens Are Suffering From Severe Anxiety Than Ever Before and How Parents Can Help October 25, 2017
- How to Talk To Children About Shootings: An Age-By-Age Guide October 2, 2017
- Teens Are Putting Off Traditional Markers of Adulthood September 19, 2017