Dr. Jim Burns, author and founder of Homeword, joins us on this episode to talk about one of biggest issues parents struggle with. He gives some practical advice on how to handle sibling rivalry and gives insight on how to see it in a positive light—as an opportunity to raise adults who know how to handle conflict.
- Kids and Youth and News Impact March 20, 2017
- Dealing With Sibling Rivarly March 16, 2017
- Online Risks Are Everyday Events For These Teens – But The Rarely Tell Their Parents March 15, 2017
- 40 Acts of Generosity – Lent Practice as a Family February 27, 2017
- Why Snapchat is Important to Teens January 30, 2017