Dr. Jim Burns, author and founder of Homeword, joins us on this episode to talk about one of biggest issues parents struggle with. He gives some practical advice on how to handle sibling rivalry and gives insight on how to see it in a positive light—as an opportunity to raise adults who know how to handle conflict.
- Teens Are Putting Off Traditional Markers of Adulthood September 19, 2017
- Why We Make Our Kids Do Chores September 12, 2017
- Back To School – How To Avoid Over Scheduling Your Kid August 28, 2017
- Why We Need To Talk About Race With Our Kids August 23, 2017
- “I Don’t Believe In Anything Anymore” August 10, 2017