Dr. Jim Burns, author and founder of Homeword, joins us on this episode to talk about one of biggest issues parents struggle with. He gives some practical advice on how to handle sibling rivalry and gives insight on how to see it in a positive light—as an opportunity to raise adults who know how to handle conflict.
- 7 Tips to Help Your Teens Develop Faith Skills January 16, 2018
- Practical Strategies to Help Young People Face Anxiety December 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Ways to Deal With Media Violence and Your Kid November 30, 2017
- Cyber-bullying Video Tutorial November 29, 2017
- Should You Make Your Kids Go To Church? November 9, 2017